Black Bean Poblano Soup
- Servings: 2
- 1 lime
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 4 Tbsp vegan sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Texas spice blend (chipotle peppers & other stuff)
- 1.5 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can black beans
- 0.5 cup stock
- 1/2 cup vegan monterey jack cheese
- corn tortilla chips
- Saute the onion and poblano.
- Stir in spices and tomato paste, cook for another minute.
- Add beans with liquid and stock, cook for 8 minutes.
- Mix vegan sour cream with lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve soup, topped with cheese and sour cream.