- potatoes, sliced into around 1cm thick slices
- 1 large onion, diced
- paprika & smoked paprika
- vegan butter
- Coat a baking dish in vegan butter.
- Layer potatoes.
- Sprinkle diced onions.
- Mix flour with smoked and regular paprika, and salt. Sprinkle on top of the layer.
- Repeat last 3 steps.
- Place the final layer of potatoes.
- Sprinkle on smoked paprika and salt.
- Place chunks of vegan butter on top.
- Pour enough water that it almost reaches the top layer.
- Bake at 450F for 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil, then 30 minutes uncovered.
Ideally should be allowed to cool down before slicing and serving, otherwise the layers will fall apart.