Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- 6 servings
- 326 calories per serving
- 6.7g protein per serving
- 7.6g fiber per serving
- 450g broccoli florets (1 frozen bag)
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, chopped roughly
- 5 cups broth, any type
- 1 large onion, diced
- 320g carrots, chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 bag Daiya cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp each oregano, basic, paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- Cook the onions with the olive oil.
- Add garlic, basil, and oregano. Cook until the mixture starts to brown slightly.
- Deglaze the pot with the wine.
- Add the broth, potatoes, and carrots. Cook until soft.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika, dijon mustard, and cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Add the broccoli, cook until softened.
tags.broccoli (Private) tags.cheese (Private) tags.vegetables (Private)