Cheesy Tomatoes and Beans
- Servings: 2
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, cut into quarter-moons
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 demi-baguette
- 1 14oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp stock concentrate
- 4oz vegan ricotta cheese
- vegan parmesan cheese
- Slice demi-baguette in half, coat cut sides with olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. Toast in oven at 450F, then cut into croutons.
- Saute onion with olive oil.
- Add zucchini, oregano, and garlic powder, cook until tender.
- Add tomatoes, stock concentrate, and beans. Cook until thickened.
- Top with ricotta, croutons, and parmesan, then put into the oven until parmesan melts.