- 1lbs vegan ground beef
- frozen peas and carrots to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp vegan sour cream
- 1 onion, diced
- 1lbs dry pasta, cooked
- Cook the onions with 1 Tbsp of canola oil.
- Add the vegan beef.
- Add peas and carrots.
- Set cooked mixture aside.
- Prepare a roux with 2Tbsp canola oil and the flour.
- Add vegetable stock to the roux.
- Return the cooked ingredients back into the pot.
- Add the vegan sour cream and cooked pasta in.
- Or alternatively, keep the pasta out and serve with this on top of it.