2Tbsp canola oil
A large piece of ginger
10 cloves of garic
12 cups veggie broth
.25 cups soy sauce
.5oz dried shiitake mushrooms
1Tbsp miso paste
2 blocks of tofu
2 Tbsp of canola oil
16oz ramen noodles
4tsp sesame oil
- Dice the onions, giner, and garlic. Sauté with the canola oil until slightly browned.
- Deglaze with 2 cups of broth, then add remaining 10 cups.
- Add soy sauce, shiitake mushrooms, and miso paste. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cut tofu into slices, cook in a pan. Work in batches if needed to fit in the pan. Season with salt and pepper while cooking.
- Cook the noodles according to packaging instructions. Drain and wash, then toss them sesame oil. Work in batches if needed.
- Serve the noodles topped with tofu, with drained broth on top. Sprinkle with green onions.