Quinoa with Roasted Veggies
- 1lbs white Quinoa
- 4 cups of water
- 6 Tbsp veggie broth
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- A bundle of beets (golden is preferred, otherwise it may dye all the other veggies red)
- 3 carrots
- 10oz grape tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 5oz spinach
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F
- Rinse quinoa.
- Sauté the quinoa with 2Tbsp of canola oil and the garlic for a few minutes
- Add the water and veggie broth, cook for 5 minutes in the instant pot.
- Dice carrots and beets, slice onions and separate layers, slice tomatoes in half.
- Bake all veggies, spread out on a baking sheet. 20 to 25 minutes, stirring midway through.
- Before taking the veggies out, throw the spinach onto the tray and bake for 1 or 2 more minutes.
Serve the quinoa topped with veggies.